‘Coffee has to be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love’
– Turkish proverb
Lots of people can’t image their morning without a cup of coffee. It is the most popular drink in the world. A lot of researches have been done to define good and bad impact of coffee on people’s organism. And it has been proved that coffee not only awakes us in the morning. There are other positive qualities of coffee.
Are you interested? Read the following facts and enjoy drinking of coffee.
1. Coffee is rich in antioxidants. Due to high caffeine content, coffee is a great source of antioxidants which prevent cancel and ageing.
2. Coffee is rich in magnesium. Scientists have discovered that a huge amount of people suffer from deficit of magnesium which is important for numerous enzymes of organism to catalyze reactions.
3. This drink improves digestion. Coffee is diuretic so it has positive effect on depletion.
4.Coffee improves efficiency of organism. It raises coordination and makes immunity more resistant to illnesses. It also helps your brain works more productively. For a reason a lot of great writers, musicians and composers used drank coffee.
5.Coffee reduces probability of depressions.
6. Coffee reduces chances of Parkinson's syndrome’s development.
7.Coffee reduces risk of colon cancer. According to researches – 2 cups of coffee a day reduce probability of contraction of this disease.
8.This drink also prevents asthma and headaches.
9.Coffee also reduces probability of hepatic disorders.
10. Caffeine produces serotonin - feel-good chemical. Perhaps, you know to make your mood better, it is necessary to eat a bar of chocolate. But you may also drink a cup of coffee which doesn’t contain any calories.
11.Coffee helps to recover from hangover effect. Thus, drink coffee. The main thing is to remember: ‘Enough is as good as a feast.’ You will reach these positive effects if you drink not more than 4 cups a day.
About the author: Elizabeth Lee is the freelanced writer and rewriter. She creates interesting
articles on different topics, but her favourite one is “Health”. Also she is a professional translator
and interpreter and currently she is working on translation of a novel at essaycapital.com
Author : Ray Trey